Who said that sardines are not a gourmet ingredient? Try this recipe from Healthy Chef Lara Petrella as a starter or main dish and surprise your guests at the next dinner.
- 1/2 Kg fresh clean sardines with no tail and head
- 1 cup chopped almond
- 1 egg
- Chopped rosemary
- Chopped timian
- Chopped parsley
- 1 Lemon zest and juice
- 1 cup wheat flour
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 3 tbs olive oil
1. Season the sardines with lemon zest and juice, salt and pepper.
2. Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
3. Mix the chopped herbs with crushed almonds.
4. Put the flour in a bowl and start the “breeding” process... Pass the sardines through the flour, eggs and then the almonds and arrange them on a tray with baking paper. Spread with olive oil.
5. Bake at 200 ° C for 4 min.
Enjoy with fresh White 5 and 1/2 Sardina Sparkling Wine.